domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2008

A review of the blogs....

The first time I know that it would have to work by creating and updating a blog, I knew that this would not be like any other course of English (and I have taken several), but it would be much more interesting. In particular, I had never had a blog of any kind, and to be honest, I did`n even know how to create and maintain one, so the idea of learning was very motivating.
The first tasks were quite simple, and little by little I went familiar with the blog, and then (in leisure time) I  introduced a little more on the issue, doing simple things, like changing the colors and shapes of the blog to leave  it a little more interesting, that because the whole idea of this form of communication is motivate the reader to get interested whit the things you have to say. In my opinion, this way of learning English is very good because it forces us to revise vocabulary and to be prepared to raise the ideas that we want to communicate in this language, also this way is update to our times and finds the way to reach our way of life, closely link to computers and technology in general. 
the only criticism that i would have to say is that maybe the communication between the different blogs was not very fluent, and in general there were not many comments on the things wrote, but that does not opaque that this initiative generated much interest that the typical course of English only with written material in class.

No hay comentarios: