domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2008

A comment....

Pillar's blog is very interesting to read, not only because the topics she face, but also by the method of writing she has. His comments are very well organized and raised, and very easy to read. I think that she really has talent for writing. I particularly liked his comments about her favorite movie,"Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind", a great movie that I also like it very much. 
Her style of blog is a bit obscure, but it is contrasted with his way of writing very happy and spontaneous, creating a fairly good balance between these two aspects and a nice and smart result.
Her blog does not have many comments, but to be fair, I do not think that any blog of the class has many. In general I think is a good blog, entertaining and intelligent, and well worth to be read.

No hay comentarios: