martes, 25 de noviembre de 2008

Beautiful Chile


Chile it’s a beautiful country that hides places to visit who can make your life a little more pleasant.
I went to the south of Chile one year ago; specifically I went to Chiloé whit my girlfriend. When we arrived she left to visit her parents, so I end it up alone. I visit all the little chapels all over the island of Chiloé, and I took them a lot of pictures. Then I meet some locals and share whit them all of my experiences. A week later I went to pick up my girlfriend to the bus terminal on Castro and we took a walk around the city. It was very interesting to chat whit the people and share experiences whit them. A few days later we set up a camp near a small place that we thought it was the most beautiful place to contemplate the ocean… and it was then when we saw a whale jumping out of the sea. My eyes were paralyzed and my soul shuddered for a moment just to see this giant whale so close to us. The next day we returned to the bus terminal to return to Santiago and end our vacations.

No hay comentarios: